Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
God has called Bennington Bible Church to partner with the family to equip young people to live a Christ-centered life
- It's Biblical - And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up (Deuteronomy 6:6-7).
- Parents are the most influential people in the lives of their children.
HOW IS THIS ACCOMPLISHED?
- Strengthen Relationships With God & Others: We help facilitate deeper relationships through discipleship, mentoring, fellowship gatherings, and other connectional opportunities.
- Provide Resources: Our Homepoint Center serves as a resource center for all things family. We also dedicate sermons, classes, and seminars to topics relevant to faith at home.
- Empower Parents: There is a consistent theme of insecurity when it comes to parents passing on their faith. We try to empower parents through encouragement, Biblical teaching, and examples of simple ways parents can execute Deuteronomy 6:6-7.
Our Home Point Center provides resources that can encourage and equip individuals, couples, as well as families in many different life seasons. Located in the Fellowship Hall just outside the sanctuary, the Resource Center provides a wonderful library of resources like books and videos to support growing faith at home. These resources are available for check-out any time.